Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing #12

I chose Cool Cat's "How to Blog Like A Queen" and Passion Quilt's "Share" as my two points to discuss. "How to Blog Like A Queen" was helpful because I am new to blogging in general and it provided a very easy-to-learn list of how to build a successful commenting community. For instance, when commenting, it is best not only to leave a substantive comment, but also to link to a relevant post I wrote...or at least to my blog, so people can get to know me, too!

I like Passion Quilt's because it was more of a narrative, and also a more personal take on why sharing knowledge is important. So next up is to comment on other blogs!

Separately, I already commented on two blogs: one is a humor site about about college football (I have to stand up for my Aggies! WHOOP!), and the other is written by a friend of mine. He is a former political consultant who basically does news and political punditry, but he is also very funny so it's pretty enjoyable (even when the subject isn't!)

No comments:

Post a Comment