Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing # 5 Flickr


Flickr is awesome, I have never been to this site and it would be great for showing pictures to my students of other countries. Especially for our cultural arts week you could find so many pictures to show your kids the culture. I found a photo of the 5 senses which is a big unit we do at the beginning of first grade. This photo I have posted would be great for kids to use their sense of sight to identify the different items in the photograph. Putting Flickr in my favorites for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea for your five senses unit. Flickr is a great resource for all kinds of projects like making Animotos, Mosaics, PhotoStories and so much more. Don't forget to use the Creative Commons pictures though so you don't have to worry about copyright infringements.

    ReplyDelete