Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing # 3

Creating my own blog for the first time was really fun! I was most consumed with creating a witty title as you are not allowed to change it after you decide. Thankfully Mr. Deaton was helping me today! Then of course I got sucked into all the different colors, TGISummer. The avatar part gave me the most trouble, when trying to export it back into my blog page it was coming up with an X in the box instead of showing the picture, I decided to download it instead and post it in a "picture gadget" on my blog, this worked. There is one problem averted! I am already learning so much, perhaps I should become a web-guru...tehehehe!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on figuring out the issue with the avatar...we do not know why it has become an issue all of a sudden! didnot used to be!

    You CAN change the title of your blog anytime..it is the address that can not be changed!!

    and your experiemental use of all the colors looks great! so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi No Apples, I see you chose a golfer for your Avatar, too. I think my Avatar plays much better than I do in real life and she is a snazzier dresser, too!

    ReplyDelete