Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing # 6

The mashups were very fun to explore. What a great idea with the trading cards, I would love to make one for each of my students, it would be very cute in a scrapbook for the end of the year. I also loved the mosaic maker, I am currently making one from my most previous trip to California. You can also make magazine covers, movie posters, and PUZZLES out of a photograph. I just love this idea!! The flickr mappr is also very exciting, it would be great with our first grade project of Flat Stanley to post our photographs on these maps.

2 comments:

  1. how about making a sample of one and adding it here for all of us to see your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have your students make one at the beginning of the year telling about themselves and have them create another one at the end of the year and compare how they have changed throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete