Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Now Wait Just a Clock Tick


Still traveling by Bubble from last weekend's girls Wicked Trip, we had a wonderful time and I have come to realize I am much better at laying out then participating in pool side games such as Apples to Apples. Mom and I spent Friday at the pool, then headed to a nail salon where we scored $44 massages, I of course spazzed at the last minute and just got a mani/pedi instead. It was really nice to have bonding time with the M-O-M, and we only managed to get lost twice! Friday night we headed for the riverwalk for appetizer's and drinks at ACENAR, Brooke got a fabulous coconut margarita, I must find a recipe! After denying the $10 cover charge for howl at the moon, we headed to "Rive"...yikes. Shady Palm Tree! Saturday we spent poolside, before 6 of us attempted to get ready in one suite, we shared everything from clothes, hair product, and Mel's assortment of 6 clutches. The amount of Vera Bradley Luggage was insane, and I was my very own bell boy!! Wicked Saturday night was AMAZING, we mixed up our seats with some teenie boopers and were on the last row, but it did not matter because the theatre was absolutely magical. I gave an encore presentation back at the hotel! It was such a wonderful weekend, we are already planning Girls Weekend 2010!! Love, GA-Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment